A technological cycle of manufacture
of double-glazed windows
1) Preparation Sector
At this stage following actions are made:
- cutting of glass - it is made according to the given calculations;
- glass washing and drying;
- cutting of a remote framework;
- filling up with dryer (absorbent) into a remote framework;
- assemblage of a remote contour (by means of special corners);
Given operations are carried out according to made in advance the order form.
2) Double-glazed window assemblage Sector
At this stage is carried out:
- on glass the remote contour is pasted;
- then glass is established from above;
- after that it is made shaping of double-glazed window for the purpose of achievement of the improved tightness
3) Sealing Sector
At this stage it is made:
- applying of a secondary layer of hermetic sealing (silicone or two-componential hermetic – polysulfide/thiokol) on a double-glazed window contour.
It is important to know that the most qualitative and simultaneously the cheapest (under the cost price of materials) is using of two-componential polysulphidic hermetic.
4)Sector of checking and control of double-glazed window quality
At this stage it is carried out:
- physical and visual quality control (in a double-glazed window there should not be any dirt or dust, the primary layer of hermetic sealing should be continuous, in a remote contour there should not be any hermetic sags).
After that double-glazed windows by means of the transport cart are transported on a warehouse and established for drying in a special pyrami
При полном или частичном использовании материалов ссылка
на www.technowin.com.ua обязательна